10:00 am - 3:00 pm
University of Missouri - KC
This educational, networking, and social program is presented by the International Concrete Repair Institute – Great Plains Chapter.
October 19th 2017 ***Please note: This event has changed to October 19th
University of Missouri – Kansas City
Student Union Room 401
5100 Cherry St, Kansas City, MO 64110
Download the flyer with agenda here.
The cost for the technical program:
$30.00 per attendee for members
$40.00 per attendee for non-members
$FREE with student ID
Lunch will be provided.
This is intended to be a day of education on a very important topic in the concrete repair industry, and a chance to mingle with other professionals in this field.
Architects, Engineers, Contractors, Code Officials, Owners & Managers, Material Manufacturers and Material Suppliers.
Earn continuing education credit!
This program will be non-proprietary, and could contribute to 3.0 Professional Development Hours (PDH) of continuing education. Please refer to specific state rules and regulations to determine eligibility. Attendance will be recorded and certificates of completion will be available upon request to all participants after the event.
– RSVP’s should be received by October 12th.
– Pre-registration is recommended as space is limited.
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER:
1) If you prefer to pay in person, or if you qualify for free registration with a student ID, please contact either of the following:
• Chris Roberts: 816-518-9602 — firstname.lastname@example.org
• Matthew Carter: 913-549-2511 — email@example.com
** Payment will be collected the morning of the seminar (cash, checks or credit).
** Prepayment is available by check or card.
2) Register and pay online.
– Online registration is limited to a single ticket. Each person must register individually.
– Payments are accepted through PayPal. Fill out the form below, then click Purchase Ticket. You will need to bring the PayPal email confirmation as proof of registration and a valid ID.
– ICRI Members Only: Use code “oct19” during checkout to receive a $10 discount. Must show proof of ICRI membership and email confirmation on day of event.
Please note: Only single tickets can be purchased.ICRI Members: Please enter your coupon code to receive members-only pricing.REGISTRATION FORM:
Bookings are closed for this event.